Yoga Socks - and back! (From my travels)

Dear readers,

Sorry about the long absence.  I've been traveling for work - which makes sewing very difficult - not to mention blogging.  I did complete, however, some yoga socks.  And, I've tried them out in Pilates on the Tower/Cadillac - and I can report they are effective!
Yes, I was photobombed as normal.  I used sock yarn - and it took quite some time to finish!  I used tiny needles size 1 - 2.25.
The pattern was free - here is the link for Patron Yoga Sock #153- but you will have to join the Patron Site to view the pattern, I believe.
And, my link to my ravelry site and project information:  PammieandthePs Ravelry Page.

Again, more posts are forthcoming - I'm home for awhile!  Hurray.  I've been doing mending since arriving home on Friday, and loving it.   Note, I bought the new Threads while delayed at the SFO airport on Thursday (amazing they carried it at Hudson News), and really soaked every word up.

XOXO, P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I