St. Patrick's Day Cowl - in Progress.

Dear readers,

I'm so close to finishing this St. Patrick's Day inspired cowl.  I took the class in January - and it has been literally dragging on.  The yarn is fantastic - Merino, Silk, and Cashmere.  The yarn is scrumptious in aran commercial moss.  The pattern is  Tule Fog Cowl by Karinknits Designs on Ravelry.
I wanted something Celtic but yet modern.  So, I will try to finish this in the next few days. .
Pixie photobombing my project (as usual!).
She's love this yarn . . . . a bit too much - the second skein, below.
Ugg!! Can I never finish this project!!!

Have your knitted projects ever driven you mad?

P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I