Yeah Super Buzzy!!

Dear readers,

Hooray - a new Japanese fabric and yarn store only a mile from my house!! I'm so happy!!

Now, I have to get the word out!  The owner, Kelly is fantastic - and has run an successful Japanese fabric internet business for quite some time now (over 6 years) - check out Super Buzzy - I'm just thrilled she has a store front on Main Street.  If fact I've bought from them online - and she has the best selection of Japanese fabrics - I've even purchased from her before.

I bought some fabrics with the intention of making and posting some pictures of bright summer shirts/dresses!

Extra wide cotton

Soft Gauze (linen cotton)

In all honesty - I'm happy our little hippy beach town of Ventura is inspiring artful entrepreneurs to start up their own shops!!

This made my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I