Attending a sewing conference?

Dear sewers,

When I picked up my beloved Janome after service (to send to a well-loved fiance') -  a brochure near the register broadcasted that the American Sewing Guild was having their yearly conference downtown LA.
Of course, it's next weekend (during my sew-cation - normally I never have this luck!) .  I missed the registration and its hefty fees.  But, some workshops are open before the conference and they will have vendors!  Exciting!  I am thinking of taking Jennifer's Sterns Jeans fitting workshop (an 8 hour class) the day before the "real" conference begins.

I've never (gasp!) attended a sewing conference.

What do you all think - have you been to these conferences?  I'm most interested in the singular workshop and the vendors?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I