Deconstructing and Reconstructing Vogue 8634

Well, as you know I made a big wadder earlier this week, luckily I turned the remaining fabric into Vogue 8634 - which I have done before.




I also found the pattern to be very large - and took off about 3-4 inches off the Large size.  I have lost some inches and the Large was big before.

As a remedy,  today I was buying 3.99 patterns at Joann's and actually bought a Medium - so this is my go-to pattern when other's fail - and the Medium should be a better fit in the future - you can see that it is still a bit large between my arms and chest.


Again, a bit boring but at least it's something.  I'm heading to Alaska in 10 days so all my sewing now is Alaska bound, meaning a lot of polartec!

But, before I get started I may tailor my Simplicity 2603 Cozy - I'm simply sick of all the heavy fabric!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I