Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Dear readers,

Upon returning home from a buying spree at Seattle Fabrics -  Website, I decided to "whip" up a project using some scrap Malden Mills polartec -- quickee shorts.
 Some materials just shouldn't be shorts.  Like heavy duty fleecy Polartec -- you cannot see in the pictures - but the pile is large on this and tends to catch between my legs.  I don't care --  I like 'em.  Perfect for dog walking on cool mornings.
They are not my favorite.  I didn't really use a pattern -- merely Judy Kessinger's pants sloper to test it (don't blame her -- I modified it).

Anyway, after a few glasses of wine -- J. was like -- those shorts are terrible, they are garbage.  They are not good.  I had to laugh.  They aren't good but I don't care:)  He normally loves my projects.  These smurfs didn't do the trick for him though.

Anyway, off I go on the dog walk wearing them.

Hey, I sew for me:)  So, dear readers, do you ever make anything your spouse, significant other, children, friends don't like -- and you really don't care?  I'd like to hear it!

XOXO, Pammie

Comments

  1. Foreign dating becomes easier with SofiaDate because the Support Team is there for you. They always listen to you and try to understand what bothering you. Also, I like that after registration you get free credits so that to try the features of the site and decide if you want to move on. https://www.sofiadate.com/mail-order-brides

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show