Takeout for Two - Legwarmers -- Finished!

Dear readers,

My takeout for two leg warmers almost became an UFO (unfinished object).  Fun and easy -- but knitting very long tubes on very small DPNs (double pointed needles) has ruined me.  I'm glad they are finished.  Now, I am merely finishing some yoga socks (more). . and I'm ready for my big sweater project, Funky Grandpa Sweater.
The original picture from the knitting book, Joy of Socks, below:
These were fairly cost efficient as I used Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light wool to knit.  Unfortunately, we are in the middle of a heat wave, with an accompanying drought, and random fires, so it may be awhile for me to finally wear them.  
I chose this pattern for my pilates and barre warmups.  And, these leg warmers are indeed WARM!  My link to the project page in Ravelry is HERE - TAKEOUT FOR TWO PROJECT.
The model had very very long legs apparently -- I'm not that short either (especially my legs - a 31" inseam and I'm 5'6.5").   I could have made them longer, but I might have lost my mind.  I'm just lucky to finish them.  I suffered extreme knitting fatigue during this marathon.

Dear readers, I hope your weather is a bit better than we are having here -- we have no winter so far this year!

XOXO,

P.

P.S.  I have some jury duty coming up in two weeks, I hope to get some quality knitting in during that time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.