Two Days before Christmas - look what I found in the ornaments?

Dear readers!

Finally - I found my wonderful gortex bag I made for my swimming goggles (with all my swimming goggles and caps) - I replaced them during the year but didn't give up looking them.  Somehow it was placed in the Christmas Ornaments - I spent all year looking for this bag - it was going to be a tutorial.
 So, now I can show you it and it would make a great last minute gift idea. . . It's simple a lined square with a little drawstring.  Super easy and oh so functional!
I bought this high quality water repellant fabric from Seattle Fabrics in 2011 and am using it sparingly  -  it was quite expensive.

I still haven't finished my black pants (and now I've lost 15 pounds -  I may have to adjust - but I'll happily do so!) - and am working on two cowls, but no rush - all my gifts are out so they are for me.

I love when I find "lost" items.  I found a hat at the same time!

Happy Holidays!

P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I