Three Days Until Christmas

Dear readers,

Finally, a cowl.  I was dying to make this and saw the pattern at a wonderful knitting store called Close Knit in Evanston.  The shirt is one I made and blogged about HERE in Betsey Johnson Knit - Gertie's Portrait Blouse.

The pattern, in the round, calls for K3 P3 K3 P3 finish the row in the round, then P3, K3, P3, K3 finish in the round until about 8 - 10 inches.  Originally the pattern called for 42 cast on stitches - but I wanted a bit longer for the super bulky thread so I cast on 60 stitches (cast ons must be in multiples of 6) - and I used a size 19 circular needle.  And, it has stretched a bit.  But, I still love it.  It matches the yarn I made for J's scarf.
The yarn is Malabrigo Rasta in Soriano.
 Super easy pattern.  I love it!

How are your Holiday preparations proceeding?

P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I