Addicted to Knitting - How did this happen?

Dear readers,

I have a confession.  My self-taught knitting skills produced nada.  zero.  nothing.  All my stitches were sloppy and too tight (a metaphor for my life?).  So, I decided to do something about it.
I took a beginning knitting class, and guess what?  I loved it.  Now, it all makes sense.  Don't pull on the stitches - not to mention having someone point out what your are doing wrong is priceless.  And, my stitches have really improved!!

So, I've made two kitchen washcloths, not to mention increases (yard over) and decreases, knit stitch, purl stitch, rib stitch, binding off, casting on - and stockinette (rather than kitchenette which I referred to on my last post).
Now, I'm actually going on to make a scarf (only garter stitch) but still!

I can't stop.  I probably need Knitters anonymous already.

Did you have the same experience when you started?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I