Sew-cation To Do List

Dear readers, I'm almost five days into my sew-cation - here is my list

Draft pattern for bodice blouse and sew
Major alterations on two maxi-dresses
Hems for three shorts/pants/one skirt
Two pot holders  
Jeans, one pair:)
Two pencil skirts for work
One A-line skirt (pending)
Some knit shirts (time permitting) (cancelled - ran out of time)
Belt loop case for doggie bags during walks  (I may do a tutorial - super fun!)
Lined microfiber/gortex case for swim cap and goggles
Doggie polartec sweaters

Let's see if I can make it before Labor Day ends (and I'm spending a long weekend in Mammoth with J. and the dogs hiking).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I