New Pattern Purchases

Hello dear readers,

I've taken advantage of the 3.99 sale at Joann's for Vogue and even splurged on some Kwik Sew Patterns (and one Burda) . . . .

Onto the Vogues . .

The dress to your left, Vogue 1137 gets excellent reviews and the coat is wonderful too.  I might actually make this rather than the pattern sitting in my stash (as some Vintage patterns tend to do)!






Both the dresses above, the popular Vogue 1190 and 1192 are fantastic - I love the pattern on both although I don't have a date to make these - they are stash-bound for now - but I think I might make 1192 this fall!



Vogue 1197, above, is right down my alley - I am making this as soon as possible after my trip - I have some black jeggings that are screaming for a nice tunic but still casual wear.

Finally, Vogue 8675 - pictured below. . . I'm unsure of - I'd like to make a nice stretchy jacket (although the pattern does not call for such). . . it has no reviews so it may be a bit iffy - we'll see!




I'm going to go sew now - but I'll be back later either to post a new creation, or to show my Kwik Sew splurges!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrap shorts for me! Not popular in my house. NOT popular.

Haute Couture Societe Annual Fundraiser/Fashion Show

Vintage U.S. Navy Uniforms Part I